• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chinese build secret nuclear submarine base

MIDNAdmiral

Hmm, I'm sure their shipyards can do it, especially if they bought that Russian carrier like the article said and continue to spy on us.
Hopefully this is all they will be able to produce though: http://www.bobhenneman.info/china.htm
Looks fun! :D Though I think I will keep trying for the real thing.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
349.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Nice list HAL...Trap guy, too I take it?
My best was "5" bad guys at once. But that was w/ the Norwegians...allegedly.
Nope, not a trap guy. Most of the Soviet stuff except Akula and Kilo were during my first tour (4 yr) tour including 3 deployments plus they did boomer patrols and anti-Trident ops we flew on a lot while at home. Older U.S., Oberon and Yushiro were first tour also.

The Akula, Kilo, French subs and German subs were during my 2 DH deployments and during a VPI competition in Halifax (my crew was the CPWL entry against the Brits, Canada, New Zeland, Aussies - great drinkfest).

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Doesn't make sense to me to do that... isolating a significant portion of assets with an easily closed choke point. Maybe I just don't think outside the box.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Oh, good for us then. Do the Chinese have any plans for carriers?
Relax guys...almost all of the Chinese technology has been in the area of lead. They are able to make food, toys, and stealthy subs out of it.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Doesn't make sense to me to do that... isolating a significant portion of assets with an easily closed choke point. Maybe I just don't think outside the box.
You would so totally be fired from the BRAC committee.

phrogpilot73

^ My scoreboard includes
Yankee I & II
Delta I, III, & IV
Victor II & III (simulateous contact on 3 once)
Akula
Mod Echo II
Charlie I & II
Kilo
Romeo
Whiskey
Oscar II

Also:
Oberon
Daphne
Rubis
Agosta
Barbel
Sturgeon
LA
Ben Franklin
Ohio
Type 209
Kobben - Type 207
Yushio
I once watched the SAR det hoist a Sailor off an LA Class, who was being MEDEVAC'd... Does that count?!? ;)

Oh, good for us then. Do the Chinese have any plans for carriers?
General Quarters and Steel Beach...

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
They don't have shite on our subs that roam the Nevada deserts Northeast of Fallon!

Attachments

• submarine.jpg
    submarine.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 49