• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool Gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Patmack18 said:
Hey squeeze... what do we wear in the -45 other than the chute harness and speed pants? Is there an SV-2 type vest to put on, over everything else or is all the survival gear in the seat pan?

Here in Krock they issued us AirSave vests with the neck collar LPUs. There is still the same basic survival gear that was in the SV2, but everything is modular now -- it's designed like the FLC vests with all that weave-in crap. It's got like 2 pockets of stuff, plus a flashlight, plus the regulator. The seat pan only has an additional beacon, a raft, and some other ****. I would imagine ya'll are getting AirSaves too. I like em a lot better than the SV2, but like I said, my only complaint is the upper koch on the left side sometimes slips through the slot and it can be a PITA to fish out to strap in...but thats really minor in the scheme of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.