• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Critical NATOPS Update!!!

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Please add the following to your NATOPS. Currently I only have the P-3 update, but if I obtain this update for other platforms I'll post them.

Attachments

• snakes pg1.jpg
    snakes pg1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 933
  • snakes pg2.jpg
    snakes pg2.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 613
  • snakes pg3.jpg
    snakes pg3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 510

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
This might be a threadjack:

But our class has recently decided to go with a Snakes on the Plane themed class-patch up here in AF country. I think it's funny... but I dont know if I want to wear it on my arm. But in the spirit of the above NATOPS changes... thought you guys might like these images. I don't know if I prefer the one with the snake eating the IP... or the one where the snake is the IP.

snakeplane.jpg

EDIT: Please note, I'm not the artist of these designs.... that'd be an AF classmate.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Funny as hell, but the "Help Me Tom Cruise" is lame. Think of a different phrase down there and you got a funny patch.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
#3 or 4 are better, and I'd go with a different slogan as well. And try to get them embroidered if you can; screenprinted just looks cheap.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh god, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

My favorite quote: "The mission commander should immediately analyze the degree of infestastion and consider sacrificing non-essential crew members to handle the deadly snakes and keep them from the flight station."

thull

Not to be a downer, but what exactly is so funny about this quote I hear 20 times a day, "we got mufuggin snakes on da muffugin plane". it's not funny. its not smart. its not anything. its one of those things that catches on for some reason, because some famous actor said it in a movie, and people start saying it, and it becomes cool to say it, and really the whole time it's just annoying.

I await your hate mail..:)