• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Critical NATOPS Update!!!

RotorHead04

Patch Mafia
pilot
<thread resurrection>

Does anyone recall a version of this that was on the shitter doors at VT-2? It had a more aggressive approach, to include rolling inverted and opening the canopy ...

</thread resurrection>

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
<thread resurrection>

Does anyone recall a version of this that was on the shitter doors at VT-2? It had a more aggressive approach, to include rolling inverted and opening the canopy ...

</thread resurrection>

holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

This has got to be some sort of record for AW...over three years?

RotorHead04

Patch Mafia
pilot
holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

This has got to be some sort of record for AW...over three years?

This, of course, is the logical result for trying to practice what you preach (search before generating a new thread). During a recent FCF ground turn, we started talking about funny "fake EPs" that we had seen, and I had recalled this one from T-34 land that involved snakes on a plane.

At any rate, of all the places that I thought might have it, this one came to mind first ...

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
There was a great fake EP floating around when I was in the VTs about "imminent readyroom down" or something along those lines ... anybody have it?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
There was a great fake EP floating around when I was in the VTs about "imminent readyroom down" or something along those lines ... anybody have it?

I remember seeing that one. I think one of the steps was "Helmet fire- Confirm." There was another one about the same time with a warning that went something like, "Excessive alcohol intake will result in waking up the next morning next to a corpulent member of the opposite sex."

Heheh... NATOPS... written in blood or so they say.