• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dear Mr. Obama

Random8145

Contributor
Seriously, that is all you have? A piece written by a guy who also authored a book saying Senator McCarthy was basically right with what he did? Pretty weak.

Not saying I agree or disagree with it really, just figured I'd put the link up to add to the debate since people were discussing the issue.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
And if you scroll down, you see that those are weapons from pre-1991 and were not even usable - and then the administration guy says THESE ARE NOT THE WMDs THE WORLD WAS LOOKING FOR.

But hey, nice try.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

The handful of WMD's found were small amounts left in various areas of Iraq due to neglect, poor management and record keeping on the part of Saddam's government. There has been no evidence found they were kept intentionally, stuff like that happens when you have thousands of tons of the stuff. Even we screw stuff like this up occasionally.

Believe it.

Layzee101

Final Select SWO
If we went in to get rid of SH's WMDs, and there weren't any, and we've lost over 4,000 of ours and over 100,000 of theirs and counting, how is that not a mistake? Why is it so hard to call a spade a spade? Afghanistan was NOT a mistake. What we're doing in Iraq, which is a worthy and honorable undertaking, is making the best of a situation that according to almost everyone these days was launched on faulty intelligence. We didn't go into Iraq to "liberate the Iraqi people"... There's plenty of peoples in the world living under horrible dictators whom we could have chosen to "liberate" if that was our concern. We went in to take preemptive action against what turned out to be a non-existent threat. This clip equates our efforts to bring stability to the situation with our decision to go in in the first place. To make an ad that presumes to speak for the views of everyone in the service in order to benefit a certain presidential candidate, especially when those who serve are not supposed to publicize their political views, doesn't buy my vote.

Way to not "publicize" your political views :icon_tong

thull

Way to not "publicize" your political views :icon_tong

I didn't publicize my political views. I disagreed with some things in the ad and explained why the particular ad doesn't buy my vote, whereas other ads (from either candidate) might indeed buy my vote. pure and simple :icon_tong