• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Does the apple fall far from the tree?

Thanks for the Birch link...I'm a poli sci grad, but knew little about them.
Can't believe they thought Ike was a "conscious, dedicated agent of the COmmunist conspiracy." Gotta be kidding me...

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
I will give them this... they're internally consistent. They always take the same position (isolationist libertarian) no matter who is in power. See their call for the impeachment of Clinton regarding China, et al and their call for the impeachment of Bush regarding the PATRIOT Act.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
HueyCobra8151 said:
Kennedy's are above the law

Mary Jo Kopechne in the Chappaquiddick river.

Martha Moxley in Greenwich village.

That's Greenwich, Connecticut, not Greenwich Village, NYC

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ambien will make you do odd stuff, like wake up at midnight binge eat and never know it...so go the latest news reports on it.

It's a handy excuse....

Still he was driving while under the inlfuence.

HOORAH

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
FYI, to get on topic...He's claiming it was a combination of a sleeping pill and nausea pill that caused him to pass out and wake up confussed and disoriented at 3am thinking he was late for a vote. He's claiming it's up to the police how they handle the situation and he will "cooperate fully."

And here I thought he just got driving lessons from his dad. :D

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Schnugg said:
Still he was driving while under the inlfuence.
Concur. Doesn't matter if it's prescription or not... he was under the influence of a controlled substance. Check out DC's DUI/DWI statute:
No individual shall, when the individual's blood contains .08% or more, by weight, of alcohol (or when .38 micrograms or more of alcohol are contained in 1 milliliter of his breath, consisting of substantially alveolar air), or the individual's urine contains .10% or more, by weight, of alcohol, or under the influence of intoxicating liquor or any drug or any combination thereof, operate or be in physical control of any vehicle in the District.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
HOORAH said:
".......a combination of a sleeping pill and nausea pill that caused him to pass out and wake up ....for a vote."

Add a couple of stiff shots of whiskey --- you've got the training plan for the Kennedy "How to be a Politician" boot camp .... :)

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
HueyCobra8151 said:
Kennedy's are above the law
Mary Jo Kopechne in the Chappaquiddick river.
Martha Moxley in Greenwich village.

Need to add to the list:

Norma Jeane Baker A.K.A. Marilyn Monroe

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Chief said:
Need to add to the list:

Norma Jeane Baker A.K.A. Marilyn Monroe

Agreeing with Joe DiMaggio? A little bit of a stretch.........:rolleyes:

Sub King

I saw a bumper sticker the other day and the recent events with Patrick reminded me of it.

"I'd rather be hunting with Dick, than driving with Ted"

I guess it can be either Patrick or Ted now! I still think its hilarious that this is now the third time he'll be in rehab. There are some rock singers out there that can't hold a candle to this guy.