• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Effigy of U S soldier burned in Portland

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I chuckle sometimes as I try to imagine hippy wanabee protesters Bohemian lives and the mini-van they live in...down by the river.

2434523_1.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I say cut off their supplies of granola and wheatgrass juice until they apologize.

They're anarchists, not hippies. Hippies smoke pot, smell like patchouli, and just want everyone to be nice to each other and the environment. Anarchists advocate the subversion and violent overthrow of our government. Know your enemy:

Hippies:
hippybus.jpg

Anarchists:
200598.jpg

Brett

schwarti

Contributor
What a bunch of morons. I'm a lefty (pretty moderate, though) and the majority of my friends are liberal, too. And I know that if I saw any of that crap, I'd be -real- pissed.

What the fvck? Even if you don't support the war (this one or any other), it's not as if the soldiers and sailors have a say in the first place. If you've got a problem with the war, encourage your reps in Washington to do something about it - but I don't think morons like those people would have their sh!t together in the first place to come up with a decent argument anyway.

KBayDog

Eh, I don't get worked up over crap like this. As I alluded to earlier, their antics are kind of amusing - coming up with oh-so-clever rhymes, wearing black masks, learning how to light fires, etc. It's particularly amusing because they would never have the guts to try and burn a REAL soldier. If they ever meet a REAL serviceman, they will just resort to their parents tired old actions of spitting, yelling "baby killer," etc.

They are entitled to their views, and it is simply not worth the energy to get upset by them - our anger is the type of rise they are looking for. I prefer just to let them have their temper tantrums, if it helps them sleep better at night.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Eh, I don't get worked up over crap like this. As I alluded to earlier, their antics are kind of amusing - coming up with oh-so-clever rhymes, wearing black masks, learning how to light fires, etc. It's particularly amusing because they would never have the guts to try and burn a REAL soldier. If they ever meet a REAL serviceman, they will just resort to their parents tired old actions of spitting, yelling "baby killer," etc.

They are entitled to their views, and it is simply not worth the energy to get upset by them - our anger is the type of rise they are looking for. I prefer just to let them have their temper tantrums, if it helps them sleep better at night.

Amen. The best response is to deny them the attention which their dysfunctional upbringings make them crave.

Brett

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

I concur...they have a right to be a moron if they choose.

Doesn't mean I like it, I just can't stop it legally.

schwarti

Contributor
It's one thing to symbolically disrespect our soldiers, but it's another to physically abuse them. (Both are unacceptable to my mind, but whatever.) Good for him.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Freedom of speech....its a cast-iron bitch sometimes...

Hard to think that they are part of what we are fighting for.