• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Effigy of U S soldier burned in Portland

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Freedom of speech....its a cast-iron bitch sometimes...

Hard to think that they are part of what we are fighting for.

Of course...

They want all the free speech and rights to demonstrate and burn their flag. I don't think these "anarchists" have any idea of true anarchy. In fact, they look like they got dropped off at the protests by their moms. "Be back before supper, Trevor...."

schwarti

Contributor
I agree - I went to college with a lot of "communists" and "anarchists" - and their understanding of those concepts was flawed, if not completely wrong. It'd be one thing if they actually believed in those systems, but...

Honestly, most of them just want to screw around - drugs, alcohol, and sex - and not get in trouble. They don't believe in anything, and that's what I don't respect.

Lawman

None
Of course...

They want all the free speech and rights to demonstrate and burn their flag. I don't think these "anarchists" have any idea of true anarchy. In fact, they look like they got dropped off at the protests by their moms. "Be back before supper, Trevor...."

Note to self, Trevor is now removed from the possible names for a son.

Thank you BigIron