• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-15 giving new meaning to high performance T/O & Taxi

Tickle

Go ahead and post a video of your jet's airshow demo for comparison.

I would but I don't think anyone would be impressed with a Prowler doing a NF/NS approach followed by an arrested landing because we crapped a hyd system.

I will say it is entertaining to sit in the hold short with a bunch of Vipers and fold wings so you can squeeze around them to taxi back. They always seem to have a puzzled look on their face. Beyond that all I can do is load a chaff pod and crap Christmas tinsle all over the airfield.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Sorry no poem for you HH-60H, I know how you like my work. Got any good vids of your helicopter that might wow the crowd?

No vids, but I have pics (and I'm sure HH does too) of Helos pulling scared and wet pilots out of the big blue ocean after their suck-and-blow airplane crapped-out on them. ;)

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
Good points. But try not to get your rotors in a bunch, I'm not trying to start a fight, remember thick skin.

Steve Davies

Aviation Writer & Photographer
Sure thing, here ya go!

While the Harrier doing its hover, sideways, backwards and nose-bobbing routine is always a crowd pleaser, I find it just a little one dimensional. By contrast, the F-15E demo is much, much more interesting to watch, IMO.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
I know how the Prowlers could do a demo at airshows, however I think the spectators would be pissed......