• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FEB AMDO, IW & SWO rolling boards

luisfranrivas

IM DYING OVER HERE! who else made it? my OR says the results are not even out yet....
Me and you both!! My Skipper, XO, and CMC left town yesterday and they are not coming back until next Friday. The only chance I have to find out the results is this forum. If anyone have the list or have a way to find out names, please let me know, this is torture!!

That is generally not how alternates work in regards to OCS in most cases if all primaries are able to go then the alternates have to re-apply, in some circumstances I have seen them go FYXX alt/FYXX pri

Oh. Maybe then I'm FY14 alternate and FY15 select? They(LCDR Haas and my CoC) made it seem like that's the case. I haven't seen anything on paper though. I'll ask again on Monday.

exNavyOffRec

Oh. Maybe then I'm FY14 alternate and FY15 select? They(LCDR Haas and my CoC) made it seem like that's the case. I haven't seen anything on paper though. I'll ask again on Monday.

The official list signed by the senior member will specify, it will say FY14 alternate/FY15 select, that lets NRC know what is going on, if they did do that then that pretty much shuts down AMDO for FY15 as well.

Selection boards have done this before so it is worth asking what the sheet signed by the senior member says.

Tullis
Carter
Grant
Mitchell

These are the four that were selected

Congrats! jetullis6 and the other 3 selectees! Well-deserved! To all other applicants that didn't get picked up this time including myself, like jakeflow said, 'dust yourself off and let's try again'. Never quit! :)

jakeflow

Yah, I'm pretty numb to hearing no, but wish we had answers as to why or how we stacked up. I cannot possibly be any more qualified, I thought safe for flight was the missing link. Boy was I wrong! If the alternates are slated to go next (from what I'm gathering) and they selected the Y's for this year already, then is there going to even be another board in the next year since they only happen once a year anyway? Dazed and confused...

jetullis6

Been there done that
Yah, I'm pretty numb to hearing no, but wish we had answers as to why or how we stacked up. I cannot possibly be any more qualified, I thought safe for flight was the missing link. Boy was I wrong! If the alternates are slated to go next (from what I'm gathering) and they selected the Y's for this year already, then is there going to even be another board in the next year since they only happen once a year anyway? Dazed and confused...
Have you ever done any DAWIA courses? I am pretty sure that is what set me apart from the pack.