• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

A$AP

None
Since the next board is this coming Monday, I would expect the floodgates to reopen very soon.

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
Some say that his breath smells of magnesium, and that he's scared of bells... all we know is, he's called the Stig

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
have any of you written a formal request for an OCS date exception? I dont have a date yet but trying to get slotted for after I finish summer classes so I can graduate this July. Just wondering if there is any format I should go with?

Surf

pilot
have any of you written a formal request for an OCS date exception? I dont have a date yet but trying to get slotted for after I finish summer classes so I can graduate this July. Just wondering if there is any format I should go with?
I just informed my OR that I would like to go sooner if I could, I believe the process was her just emailing the div director. YMMV.