• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
February board? If so, I haven't done anything since getting Pro-Y other than write a statement choosing NFO (had listed it as option #2 on my initial application) over SNA as requested by my OR. After that, he told me that we were just waiting on the Fin Sel letter. I think it's a case-by-case scenario on the meetings.
My recruiter told me a story about a guy who got selected for both his #1 and #2 choices and ended up wanting to do his #2 choice... he told me it ended up setting the guy back almost a year until he got his OCS date. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you, but it may explain some of the delay. :eek:

A$AP

None
My recruiter told me a story about a guy who got selected for both his #1 and #2 choices and ended up wanting to do his #2 choice... he told me it ended up setting the guy back almost a year until he got his OCS date. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you, but it may explain some of the delay. :eek:
Oh wow... I figured I was blessed just to get the Pro Rec, so I can be patient. Especially with my age, I understand having to wait behind other guys who need to class before they age out. In the meantime, more pushups and situps!

A$AP

None
Haha it's funny-- every Friday, I hope "today's the day" for the Final Select. Before, every Friday I hoped "today's the day" for the Pro Rec. The circle of life for the "Hurry up and Wait" lifestyle ;)

dstc

Haha it's funny-- every Friday, I hope "today's the day" for the Final Select. Before, every Friday I hoped "today's the day" for the Pro Rec. The circle of life for the "Hurry up and Wait" lifestyle ;)
right there with you pal.

Surf

pilot
I swore after the pro-rec I'd stop thinking that way and just let it be...almost two months since the pro-rec and nothing has changed.:DKCCO

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Congratulations everyone!! Looks like the floodgate is about to open.

I'm in Ohio for a week starting today. If I get my final select next week, luckily Jacksonville is on the way back home so I can swear in with my family.