• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Footage from Afghan Border Strike

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Good Shootin'

That looks like some really good shooting to me. When you can durn near seee the face of the guy getting zapped, it is pretty obvious they got the right people. I would suspect the small arms and RPG fire from the Taliban probably had a little to do with the Pakistani deaths. I guess if the Pak's don't like it they could use their own Air assets...oh wait....

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So 19 muslim fundamentalists got killed? Sounds like a good round-up to me

I know you are being a smartass, but......to call them fundamentalists is just plain ignorant. The Army is one of the few institutions in that country making sure it doesn't slip over the edge.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
you have to remember too..some of them are doing exactly what we would do if we were being occupied. in their own mind they are doing what they think is right..

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I know you are being a smartass, but......to call them fundamentalists is just plain ignorant. The Army is one of the few institutions in that country making sure it doesn't slip over the edge.

I assume you refer to the Pak Army, and yes I agree they have been walking on eggshells for 30+ years. Still, someone needs to sack up and tell the general populus where to stick it....

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I wouldn't throw rocks without doing some homework there Maverick. You might get beat up by a girl:D
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4533367.stm

Hey, who knows, I might enjoy it:icon_smil...as far as tha PAK Air Force....if they were that good, we wouldn't have to be in there cleaning up their mess:banghead_. (you don't see us calling on the Mexican Air Force to combat drug runners on our side of the border..that's what we have our own border patrol for)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey, who knows, I might enjoy it:icon_smil...as far as tha PAK Air Force....if they were that good, we wouldn't have to be in there cleaning up their mess:banghead_. (you don't see us calling on the Mexican Air Force to combat drug runners on our side of the border..that's what we have our own border patrol for)

Well, they do have more kills than the US Navy in the past 35 years, and most were against the Soviet Air Force.

And who says they aren't fighting, how would you know?

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Not only is it a disputed border, but from having been there I can tell you it's damn near impossible to tell what is where. It's some of the ugliest terrain you can imagine. I say screw 'em.