• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Foreign Degrees

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I would like that if possible, sir. But, as I'm applying under DA, they would want me in that fiscal year? I guess I wonder since there are only two selectees under DA that they would want them together in class or is that not something they consider?
I really don't know. I wouldn't think it matters if the dircomms are together at OIS. I suppose it matters more how it dove tails with the Justice School class dates. It seems to me the last DA JAG we had (FY '06) they were pretty flexible with his dates. But I don't recall the fiscal year coming into play there.

QuagmireMcGuire i am really curious to know what ended up happening. I am a currently a Senior in College hoping to become a SNA. However, I was just accepted to the MA in War Studies at King's. I really would like to attend King's, but i am hesitant to take out student loans. Did you end up going to King's? Did you like it? IF you did go do you think it was worth the time, effort, and money towards advancing your Naval Career? Do you think in the long run that it will be beneficial?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This thread is VERY OLD. You may have a better chance contacting him via PM.

-ea6bflyr ;)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
As a side note, since people here get so up in arms about searching before posting threads, BZ! I think you get the search award for the year.