• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Former VP Speech

Clux4

Banned
Then "sack up" and update your profile. You want me, and others on this board to engage you in a topic that many of us feel passionate about. Tell us who you are, and why we should give you credibility. My profile is updated and accurate. Absolutely nothing to hide. How about you . . . . ?

The facts are the facts and will always be the facts irrespective of who is presenting them. The places I have been or the things I have done should not have any bearing on this issue. There is nothing I have said that is outside of open source material so I do not need you to grant me credibility. I do not need to "sack up" to hold an intelligent conversation on US national security issues. Thanks for being open.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
The facts are the facts and will always be the facts irrespective of who is presenting them. The places I have been or the things I have done should not have any bearing on this issue.

Wrong. The credibility of the person presenting their version of the facts has a lot to do with whether or not others give them weight.

You challenged someone that has 'been there, done that'.

As of right now, you are a nobody that either has a background that they:

A) Can't stand behind
B) Aren't proud of
C) Are afraid to post

Although I try to understand and listen to the viewpoints of others, it is hard to take you and your opinions seriously if you can't back them up with at least a snapshot of your background, especially when you challenge someone that has a background.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
So I think this has turned into a liberal versus conversative debate rather than anything on what the original poster linked, a speech. What's the point? We can split hairs on nearly every political topic available, but at the end of the day the Webmaster asked us not to, at least twice a year now.

Lock & Press...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So I think this has turned into a liberal versus conversative debate rather than anything on what the original poster linked, a speach. What's the point? We can split hairs on nearly every political topic available, but at the end of the day the Webmaster asked us not to, at least twice a year now.

Lock & Press...

I don't think it is so much a conservative vs liberal debate than one about how to deal with terrorists and getting info out of them. I see no problem with healthy debate, and are perfectly germane when we are the ones to have to deal with these issues when serving.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Ok, so right or wrong be damned for a moment.

Does waterboarding (done "properly") work or does it not (I'm seeing both yes and no in this thread)?

3 people seems kind of a small sample set, but whatever...

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Ok, so right or wrong be damned for a moment.

Does waterboarding (done "properly") work or does it not (I'm seeing both yes and no in this thread)?

3 people seems kind of a small sample set, but whatever...

The best answer you're going to get at this level of classification is "a firm maybe."

:)