• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN FY 24 IWC DCO Reserve Board

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
I still haven't heard if I've been selected or not, I've tired calling and emailing my OR over the past couple weeks but haven't anything from them since mid April. I understand people go on leave but its been a month since results have been released I figured I would have heard something by now.

I feel like that I probably wasn't selected if I haven't heard anything for this long but would still like to know 100%. Is there anything else I can do on my end or am I just stuck waiting for my OR to reach out to me?
What region of the US are you in?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I still haven't heard if I've been selected or not, I've tired calling and emailing my OR over the past couple weeks but haven't anything from them since mid April. I understand people go on leave but its been a month since results have been released I figured I would have heard something by now.

I feel like that I probably wasn't selected if I haven't heard anything for this long but would still like to know 100%. Is there anything else I can do on my end or am I just stuck waiting for my OR to reach out to me?

Try calling the recruiting office.

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
Northeast
I echo recruiting guru’s comments. Reach out to the NTAG. Start w Recruitor and then start moving up the chain. Be respectful and courteous, and of course mindful during your discovery (it’ll go a mile or two on your side).

surf3001x

Fully Qualified
Yessir, I'm tracking that, and it makes sense from the Board's point of view. I understand the desire as well as logic to select candidates that can hit the ground running, and how more work experience raises that likelihood, from a risk mitigation POV.
Your chance of being selected is 0% if you don't apply. So get a package in ASAP!

Coffeeguy

Hey all, not sure if this needs another thread but I'm looking at applying for CEC Reserve DCO. Previous board sheets list multiple boards specifically for CEC DCO. The fy25 and fy26 board sheets just list Reserve CEC command once a year in June. Am I looking at the wrong sheets or is it only once a year now? Is this a question for my recruiter? Thank you so much!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey all, not sure if this needs another thread but I'm looking at applying for CEC Reserve DCO. Previous board sheets list multiple boards specifically for CEC DCO. The fy25 and fy26 board sheets just list Reserve CEC command once a year in June. Am I looking at the wrong sheets or is it only once a year now? Is this a question for my recruiter? Thank you so much!

Most DCO boards are just 1x a year except IWC and sometimes supply. Every now and then there may be a need elsewhere to expand a single board but those appear to not happen often.

As you’ve mentioned, your recruiter would have the most up to date information and suggest you lean on them.

d0t1x

Just got word, 1835 ENS (Select) reporting! Over the moon, eager to serve. Looking forward to meeting those who were also selected, and don't give up the struggle if you were not - it took me basically two and a half years of earnest effort.

Congrats! First time candidate this cycle, but I didnt get selected, I was an IP and MCWO candidate. Oral Board: 10-10-9-9

24 years IT/Cyber experience and currently an Air Force Reservist as an E-5 and Cyber Manager full-time. CISSP, CGRC, CCNP, CCNA-SEC, CEH, CHFI, SEC+, CASP, NET+, A+

My educational background might be holding me back. Grad degree in Cyber, but an on-line school 🤣

Last edited: