• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
I really don't care who locked the past topics. I know that they wanted you guys to figure out who made it from your commands and thats respectable. I just wanted to say congrats to all who made it and start a topic to those who made it and to support those who will apply next year. Lets make sure to pass our information down to those in our commands for the next year boards and make sure that the STA-21 continues on another year!

Congrats and welcome!

Good call. Congratulations to all that made it into the program this year. I am already in the process of preparing for next years so if anybody has anymore advice, here would be an excellent place to jot it down. Good luck FY10 candidates.

utak

Can someone PM it to me too? I've been helping a few enlisted sailors and I wanted to see if they got it.

Stick

pilot
Congrats to all selected. Remember if you were selected as an alternate get everything taken care of ASAP. Last year we had many alternates at NSI because the primary selected individuals failed to send in the proper paperwork. Once again, congrats to all.

Stick

pilot
You are not given the money, it is paid directly to the school. You only get 4k for spring, 4k for fall, and 2k for summer. Anything over you must pay yourself, and if you don't usee all of the money each semester it is just not used, you don't get it.

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
4,000 for each the Fall and Spring semester, 2,000 for the Summer. So yes a total of 10,000. You can apply for loans if you need more. I would suggest doing the FASFA. Congrats to all.