• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
Yep, just saw them in message traffic

I posted it in the other discussion but it got yanked until they can verify it's official. The message is out though for all who have access to Record Message Traffic. Bupers isn't even updated yet...

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
Can somebody copy the message and post it on here so people who are at home, aways from access, can see?

I have been told by the MODS that I can not post it on here again and that the respective commands will be distributing it out to their people. I apologize.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Folks, the bottom line is that while I am sure bedellm is legitimate and intends no harm, I have no way of verifying if the message he is posting is real. Your commands will inform you as to your status.

(Or call your duty office and have them check the traffic...)

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
All The Congrats FY09 OC's!

I really don't care who locked the past topics. I know that they wanted you guys to figure out who made it from your commands and thats respectable. I just wanted to say congrats to all who made it and start a topic to those who made it and to support those who will apply next year. Lets make sure to pass our information down to those in our commands for the next year boards and make sure that the STA-21 continues on another year!

Congrats and welcome!