• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

smith1787

Future SNFO
Amen, how about deleting the link to that STUPID neverending song on here??? Control, Alt, Delete did not work...had to shut down & reboot to get it to stop. Let's GET RID of it, no more torture (or is this Abu Ghraib?)!:p
BzB

you could just keep clicking ok on the dialog box with the words until the lyrics are over then click ok and it goes away.

leadblimp

I can't see the sitreps I'm not high enough on the chain, Do you know if the results will come out as a sitrep or p4?
Its a NAVADMIN so since i know what a sitrep is and do not know what a P4 is, im going to guess it will come out as a P4. the sitreps typically involve DWI, blue-on-blue attacks, some de-de-de that got busted trying to flee the scene in his car, and got into an accident all because he stole a $8 cubic zirconia ring. i mean come on $8 WTF???

smith1787

Future SNFO
Its a NAVADMIN so since i know what a sitrep is and do not know what a P4 is, im going to guess it will come out as a P4. the sitreps typically involve DWI, blue-on-blue attacks, some de-de-de that got busted trying to flee the scene in his car, and got into an accident all because he stole a $8 cubic zirconia ring. i mean come on $8 WTF???

I'm not sure if the message is coming out as a P4 or if it will come out as a regular message since it will be coming from Bupers.

leadblimp

I'm not sure if the message is coming out as a P4 or if it will come out as a regular message since it will be coming from Bupers.
I dont know either I was simply grabbing at straws because i dont know what P4 is, whereas i do know what a sitrep is.

My skipper probably doesnt give a crap whether I see it first or not... Probably because I'm the one routing it to his desk... HAHAHA!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good Luck!

you could just keep clicking ok on the dialog box with the words until the lyrics are over then click ok and it goes away.

You "Techno-Kids" will have to excuse me, when I was winged some 51 years ago, when we counted on fingers, toes & abacii and our navigation suite consisted of a maneuvering board & grease pencil! I'm still "computer challenged" but making progress!:eek:
Wanna take this opportunity to wish all STA-21 '10 candidates the best of luck in being on the (soon to come) selection results. There is no career more fun & fullfilling than that of a Naval Aviator!;)
BzB - Methuselah of AWs:D

My arteries can't take any more stress. At first I was freaking out over me being on them AND that they are late coming out. Now I'm just freaking about being on them, the late coming out just pisses me off, but i'm not stressing it.

cbaker

My left arm just went numb. Oh no I can't move my right side of my body. I think I finally had a coronary.