• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

EmilyRose

You got me.

I don't know how many people have seen these already, but its something to pass the time while we wait for results. It is the numbers for those selected and DQ'ed for each section of STA-21. http://tiny.cc/TyNEZ

I was half awake lying in my bed checking AW from my phone...like I do every morning since Oct 3rd, and when I saw that link I was intrigued cause I've been looking for that info.. So I got up, came alllll the way downstairs to my computer....and I'm greeted by Never Gonna Give You Up. It's 6:30. I'm going back to bed til my 3 year old wakes up.

I have to admit, that was pretty funny. :D

zeroentropy

I was half awake lying in my bed checking AW from my phone...like I do every morning since Oct 3rd, and when I saw that link I was intrigued cause I've been looking for that info.. So I got up, came alllll the way downstairs to my computer....and I'm greeted by Never Gonna Give You Up. It's 6:30. I'm going back to bed til my 3 year old wakes up.

I have to admit, that was pretty funny. :D

Now THAT made me laugh!

smith1787

Future SNFO
I never realized how much message traffic there was until I started looking for results. I know more about different parts of the Navy then every before.

I'm still putting my money on the 325/09. The magic 8-Ball does not LIE!!!!

leadblimp

I never realized how much message traffic there was until I started looking for results. I know more about different parts of the Navy then every before.

I'm still putting my money on the 325/09. The magic 8-Ball does not LIE!!!!
I am personally fond of the sitreps and opreps that come out. You get to see all the wonderful (and suprisingly quite often) dumb things our fellow sailors do on a daily basis.

smith1787

Future SNFO
I am personally fond of the sitreps and opreps that come out. You get to see all the wonderful (and suprisingly quite often) dumb things our fellow sailors do on a daily basis.

I can't see the sitreps I'm not high enough on the chain, Do you know if the results will come out as a sitrep or p4?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Get Real!

How the hell do i get this shit off my computer? lmao.. SERIOUSLY?

Amen, how about deleting the link to that STUPID neverending song on here??? Control, Alt, Delete did not work...had to shut down & reboot to get it to stop. Let's GET RID of it, no more torture (or is this Abu Ghraib?)!:p
BzB

Hendog84

Amen, how about deleting the link to that STUPID neverending song on here??? Control, Alt, Delete did not work...had to shut down & reboot to get it to stop. Let's GET RID of it, no more torture (or is this Abu Ghraib?)!:p
BzB

all you have to do is right click at the bottom to get it to stop moving and the hold down enter while it clears. I thought it was pretty funny and already sent it to a bunch of my co-workers claiming that the advancement quotas were out! :icon_wink

zeroentropy

all you have to do is right click at the bottom to get it to stop moving and the hold down enter while it clears. I thought it was pretty funny and already sent it to a bunch of my co-workers claiming that the advancement quotas were out! :icon_wink

hehe awesome!