• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 STA-21 Applicants

David M. Holland

East Meets West
Well, first and last try for me, I don't hate the Navy, but I want to try something new. I feel bad for guys who have families and stuff though.

lovemyhubby

Prior AC, Future Educator
Well, first and last try for me, I don't hate the Navy, but I want to try something new. I feel bad for guys who have families and stuff though.

Idk why you feel bad for guys who have families. My husband applied and didn't make it, but he will try again next year. I am sooooo proud of him just for applying. We have 2 children, nothing is going to change. If he doesnt get it next year we leave this area in March of '13.

David M. Holland

East Meets West
Idk why you feel bad for guys who have families. My husband applied and didn't make it, but he will try again next year. I am sooooo proud of him just for applying. We have 2 children, nothing is going to change. If he doesnt get it next year we leave this area in March of '13.
Some people were riding on this pretty hard. Thats all. I knew I had options like getting out and going to school. Others don't.

Mpower1999

killer boots man!
well, all I can do it laugh at myself. I ctrl f my last name and I saw name and pilot next to it. However, I did not look at the top where it said these are the alternates. I guess I spoke too soon. Alt two years in a row....sucks. I am one of those guys that were planning on getting in or getting out of the navy. Looks like I will be getting out....Congrats to all who made both PRI and ALT! 75 wow

SRKnuke84

im on rotating shift work, so i should be asleep right now, but i saw my name on the list, and i don't think i'll be able to sleep for days, holy effin $hit, congrats to everyone who made it

boricht

FY-12 NFO Applicant
Well F it in the A! Congrats to everyone who made it, or should I say all the Nukes and everyone left over from that list. Guess i'll be seeing some of you next year, no more NFO, i'm an old ass. Going for SWO/ED or CEC.

ProudNavyMom

My youngest son was picked up for STA-21 this year! Many thanks to this board (where I've been lurking the last couple of weeks) , I got to be the first one to congratulate him! I now have 2 sons in STA-21. So proud of both of them!!

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
This is going to sound rude, and it probably is. For all you first time posters who are announcing somebody made it, I don't care. I only care about those who rode the ride with me this year. We had a lot of good applicants with good information on this forum, who spent the last year helping their shipmates out. For that I thank all the contributors. As long as my PTS is approved, I will be applying again. And then OCS if I need to.