• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Longo, I'm seeing the same thing for documents recieved. They only have two of them marked but it says my package has not been reviewed yet. Any insight on what this means yet?
Eh .. they probably just haven't got around to em yet. Ill give them a few more days ... glad I'm not the only one.

DANG3R M0US3

Eh .. they probably just haven't got around to em yet. Ill give them a few more days ... glad I'm not the only one.

New to the site this year, but have been following it for a few years. This is my third year applying, and I remember it taking a few days every year for them to look through my package and update it on the site. I'm currently showing the same as the two of you.

Jeremy Springston

FY14 CEC Option
New to the site this year, but have been following it for a few years. This is my third year applying, and I remember it taking a few days every year for them to look through my package and update it on the site. I'm currently showing the same as the two of you.

Best. Mustache. Picture. Ever. Especially when the Scottish accent is added.

Has everyone checked the status of their application to ensure it has been received? It's weird because mine has been received but not yet been reviewed so they only marked a 1 for my CO's endorsement and my cover letter... anyone else seeing this when you log in or have they marked the number for each of your documents?

It took about a week to see confirmation that all documents were received and uploaded. Any progress?

navyITman88

FY14 STA-21 Applicant
I'm showing the same. It's never too early to start the scrubbing process to make sure applicants have the CO's endorsement and applicant cover letter!

go_navy

Hey guys, longs time lurker here. I'm just glad to see people as crazy about all this madness as I am. I submitted in early June and I will tell you guys that it took them about 7 or 8 days to get through it. The only feedback I got was that the billet titles weren't on my interview appraisal sheets.

go_navy

It wasn't a problem, I emailed the titles to Mike and he took care of it. Now I guess like the other 700 applicants, hurry up and wait.

Jeremy Springston

FY14 CEC Option
I feel your pain. Since I am at the Air Force Academy, all but one of my interviewing officers were, you guessed it, Air Force. As predicted, all but one forgot to include billet title. Trying to hunt them down was like trying to fight a greased up honey badger inside a steel cage.

SuperDuper

FY14 STA-21 Applicant
Has everyone checked the status of their application to ensure it has been received? It's weird because mine has been received but not yet been reviewed so they only marked a 1 for my CO's endorsement and my cover letter... anyone else seeing this when you log in or have they marked the number for each of your documents?

They've gone through and counted all the pages in my package. I got it to them a little early (Received on 6/27), so maybe it got there before the big rush. If they have counted my documents and left no comments on the package status, does that indicate that the application was complete and correct?

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
They've gone through and counted all the pages in my package. I got it to them a little early (Received on 6/27), so maybe it got there before the big rush. If they have counted my documents and left no comments on the package status, does that indicate that the application was complete and correct?
YEP! ... There will be a comment if something was wrong or missing.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Oh Dang! Looks like we are on page 9. Anyone started their college applications yet?? I've already submitted one for University of Florida and University of Texas. Need to wait till pay day to do a couple more. This shit gets expensive. $50-75 per app then $10 per official college transcript and $3 for official HS transcript. What do they think I'm made of money?? haha

SuperDuper

FY14 STA-21 Applicant
I've only applied to my primary choice (Oregon State University) and actually just received an acceptance letter from them last week. I need to call the admissions office now and get someone to start working on a degree plan with me. I'd like to major in Physics, and I think I have enough time to do it.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I've only applied to my primary choice (Oregon State University) and actually just received an acceptance letter from them last week. I need to call the admissions office now and get someone to start working on a degree plan with me. I'd like to major in Physics, and I think I have enough time to do it.

That would be sick bro .... What option are you applying for again?? You would probably be taking on a pretty heavy course load in order to finish in 3 years depending on how many credits you have that they will apply to that degree. How long ago did you submit your application?? I was considering dropping an app with them as well. It seems like they have some pretty legit academics.

Jeremy Springston

FY14 CEC Option
Oh Dang! Looks like we are on page 9. Anyone started their college applications yet?? I've already submitted one for University of Florida and University of Texas. Need to wait till pay day to do a couple more. This shit gets expensive. $50-75 per app then $10 per official college transcript and $3 for official HS transcript. What do they think I'm made of money?? haha

For how many universities will you apply? And why in the world would you go to UF (my wife just gave me the "sideways glance" since she is from Gainesville)? I was admitted into the University of Colorado at Boulder; however, I have been enrolled at University of Colorado at Colorado Springs for the past year and a half so Boulder kinda had to take me.