• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

Doc B-dorf

No FY15 Program for me! Almost done w/school!
Im thinking more towards the end of the week

It's the Navy way, I am guessing Friday, so that those selected can go out and celebrate, while those whose dreams were crushed so adamantly can go out and drink to drown the pain!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
NAVADMIN 276/13 SUBJ/CHANGE TO NOTICE OF CONVENING NAVY RESERVE FY-15 LINE AND STAFF REAR ADMIRAL AND REAR ADMIRAL (LOWER HALF) SELECTION BOARDS

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Well I have to be honest, I have been thinking Wednesday is going to be the day for a while now. Hopefully I am right. Hopefully the list comes out and we all see a lot of familiar names on it.

To those who have been on this forum as long as I have, I really hope this year is our year. To those who applied for the first time this year, hopefully you too see your name. If you don't, don't be too bummed. REAPPLY!!

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
The worst part about being on a 1800-0600 shift right now is knowing that the message will obviously not post but feeling compelled to check anyway.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
The worst part about being on a 1800-0600 shift right now is knowing that the message will obviously not post but feeling compelled to check anyway.

accttuuallyy the worst part is NOT being on a 18-0600 shift and still checking even though you know it's not coming out ... lol ... I feel your pain bro ....