• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
This is my third and final time.

I applied for NFO only (too old for CORE now).

I noticed the age change for SWO after I applied and immediately emailed pcola to see if the age changed for the CORE option as well. The answer was no, it is still 29. It doesn't make sense to me because now two of the options under the CORE program are max age of 31. With the way the instruction reads, it would seem that I should have still been eligible.

Ya thats kinda dumb. Im slightly nervous about if i get picked up core that they would force me to go sub officer granted it would be better than what im doing now but still... to be free of the community then be forced back in would suck. Idealy i think i would wsnt to go swo they seem to have the most options(lateral movement) or atleast that what i heard.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I love how soo many people on the STA-21 FB group page bash AW sooo much but I guarantee each and every one of them was on here every day and night just like we are....lol .... too funny. This forum helped me with 90% of the questions I had about the grey areas in the instruction.

DANG3R M0US3

This forum helped me with 90% of the questions I had about the grey areas in the instruction.

Agreed, and if I'm not selected, I will definitely be on this site a lot more next year. I feel like this was my best package of the three I've submitted, mostly in part because of the time spent here on AW this year and in years past.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I keep getting paranoid that my outlook is not working properly because of the lack of activity in message traffic .... lol ... This wait is literally killing me ...

ut2

I have a sneaking suspicion these results are not coming out until Nov. How disheartening.