• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

Damanik

Fucking vibe crasher. I hope they are real but at the same time that is indeed odd. Could be accounts made by big navy in order to crush us.
I’m definitely real lol. Also one of my buddies from school received the PROREC Y for SNA the same day I did. He’s also from NRD Jacksonville. I do agree that it’s odd that no one else has heard, maybe we were just told the unofficial results ?‍♂️

RubaDub

I’m definitely real lol. Also one of my buddies from school received the PROREC Y for SNA the same day I did. He’s also from NRD Jacksonville. I do agree that it’s odd that no one else has heard, maybe we were just told the unofficial results ?‍♂️

So I found out how this is happening.
Here is the convo:
“Hey Captain Pitta (Dept Head), how would some people be receiving PRORECs before anyone else?

It’s as simple as their OR calling NRC and having a “friend” (or anyone who is willing to divulge the results list pre signature) tell them if their guys were selected or not.”

Keep in mind, the results are decided; they just haven’t been posted yet. So if someone was willing to ask for specific results, that is how they would get an answer before anyone else.

Swimmer91

So I found out how this is happening.
Here is the convo:
“Hey Captain Pitta (Dept Head), how would some people be receiving PRORECs before anyone else?

It’s as simple as their OR calling NRC and having a “friend” (or anyone who is willing to divulge the results list pre signature) tell them if their guys were selected or not.”

Keep in mind, the results are decided; they just haven’t been posted yet. So if someone was willing to ask for specific results, that is how they would get an answer before anyone else.
I guess those Jackson recruiters are good at networking...