• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

RubaDub

The official list is back up and has no changes (that I can tell).

The Commander, Pacific Fleet (4-star) Admiral Aquilino, "knighted" me this morning in front of the command. Himself, as a pilot, highly recommended I shoot for F-35's. I was also presented my butter bars and Officer insignia.

Was a good morning.

NVRDNK

I

The Commander, Pacific Fleet (4-star) Admiral Aquilino, "knighted" me this morning in front of the command. Himself, as a pilot, highly recommended I shoot for F-35's. I was also presented my butter bars and Officer insignia.

Was a good morning.
Is there a specific reason he said go for F-35s? From a guy hoping to fly the F-18

alec0811

My recruiter called me to confirm that I got selected for SNA! He also told me under one condition.. “Can you leave by the end of December” I asked if that was my class date but he told me that theyre trying to roll people in as soon as they can and I accepted. So im getting fingerprints done first week of December then he’ll let me know. Anyone else have a similar situation?

njrecc

I got a quick question for you guys and girls who are from the board ahead of me. When are you committed to joining the Navy? I just got home from MEPS and my recruiter wants me to come in next week to sign signature pages. From what I've been able to find, signature pages are the last step needed to submit your package for the board. Is this true? It is my understanding that your package would go to the board and if you get a PROREC Y it's like being offered the job, and you either accept or deny the offer. Am I on the right track here?

alikazmi9000

I got a quick question for you guys and girls who are from the board ahead of me. When are you committed to joining the Navy? I just got home from MEPS and my recruiter wants me to come in next week to sign signature pages. From what I've been able to find, signature pages are the last step needed to submit your package for the board. Is this true? It is my understanding that your package would go to the board and if you get a PROREC Y it's like being offered the job, and you either accept or deny the offer. Am I on the right track here?
From my understanding, you’re only committed once you finish OCS.

Swimmer91

Was a good morning.
Damn.... Talk about clout