• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

mellorp29

soo Im worried bc my recruiter said he hadnt received anything official for me yet although I was Pro-rec Y SNA on the goldmine @OSONE posted. Any of you guys worried about that or would it behoove me to check my vibe and not worry?

Tell your recruiter to check the Pride system, my recruiter didn’t have the list yet when I sent it to him but he checked the system and my pro rec was in there

so I was up for both SNA and SNFO so they pro rec’d me for SNA so the other designator that says no is SNFO

Attachments

• 56013939-ECB8-42EA-8C38-E3111AA606F5.jpeg
    56013939-ECB8-42EA-8C38-E3111AA606F5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 115

mellorp29

Congrats to the prorec Y! I'm gonna be on the Jan 27 board, is there a thread for that yet? Anyone else here?

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Does anyone know if they give reasons for why you were not selected? My recruiter is out of town until the 25th so I can’t contact him and start figuring this out.

Swimmer91

soo Im worried bc my recruiter said he hadnt received anything official for me yet although I was Pro-rec Y SNA on the goldmine @OSONE posted. Any of you guys worried about that or would it behoove me to check my vibe and not worry?
As you saw in my earlier posts, I was very skeptical of the posted results. A few hours after though my recruiter said I was updated in the system. The list seems like it's true but I know how you feel needing to wait for confirmation from your Recruiter to relax about it. It should be updated by today though I'd assume.