• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gotta Love Hippies

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
OLYMPIA, Washington (AP) -- Hours after police fired pepper gas and arrested 22 anti-war protesters, activists returned to Port of Olympia on Wednesday to oppose the shipment of Army equipment to Iraq.

Best part is the picture of the people waiving the peace sign with their fingers and the following:

Officers used pepper spray several times Tuesday night, including once when some people in the crowd threw bottles and rocks at officers, said sheriff's Capt. Brad Watkins.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Throwing rocks at the police . . . BUT WE'RE DOING IT PEACEFULLY! NO BLOOD FOR OIL!

Sheesh.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Too bad the police officers didn't use rubber bullets, or beanbag rounds, that sure as hell would've discouraged the hippies from returning.

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
I hate the hippies (60% of the Pop.) that give Washington a bad name.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
south2.jpg

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
Probably the same liber-weeinies who are whinning about soldiers not having enough gear...

"Why dont we bring the soldiers home if they have no gear and are getting killed?"

"I dont know, but hey, lets go protest sending them gear! That way, it'll make the warmongers look incompetent and maybe they'll come home!"

T

TXHusker05

And the ones forcing recruiters out of their college. Damn hippies. Now you know how I felt living in liberal capital of the south Austin, TX. It may be run by republicans but by God the hippies overran the place.

Birdman

Austin? I thought that was where we could go to take vacations away from hipppies. Is nothing sacred?

Coota0

None
Birdman1 said:
Austin? I thought that was where we could go to take vacations away from hipppies. Is nothing sacred?

Austin is where the hippies BREED. There is always more each time I show up there. I used to get itchy from the hippies when living in College Station, 90 miles just wasn't far enough away.

Kycntryboy

pilot
usnphoenix said:
I second that. They should declare a season for Hippie hunting.

To easy... They always congregate in packs, usually around a store that only offers only "Organic" food. You put up one of those signs somewhere and bam! firewood for the winter.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Kycntryboy said:
To easy... They always congregate in packs, usually around a store that only offers only "Organic" food. You put up one of those signs somewhere and bam! firewood for the winter.

Isn't that hunting over bait though? Remember Fair Chase only! :)