• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gun Laws in your state

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
If fear-mongering ever turns into law you can always buy one of my nasty black rifles at what ever the going rate happens to be at the time. ;-)

I don't need all of those pistol grips, bayonet lugs, flash suppressors and high capacity magazines around me anyway. I'm told they may make me more likely to shoot up a school or something. (well maybe I'll need to keep the Flash suppressors around :D)

Perhaps you can get a patent on that Flash suppressor. :D :eek:

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Perhaps you can get a patent on that Flash suppressor. :D :eek:

Yes I'm thinking there could be a market for that. Now if I can just figure out that sound/noise suppressor for A4's I'll have something for everybody and can retire early.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Someone obviously didn't feel the love from the smiles.

I always thought you had a sense of humor?

Sigh, I guess sarcasm is hard to get across on the internets without emoticons. Is this better?

How sad.......;)

You know what, to make it up to you why don't I send you some of this at a reduced price? I bought them in bulk so I can give you a really good deal, before the prices go up when our soon-to-be dear leader makes all conrades buy and display them in homage to him.

Item I*

Item II

*For only $2.99 more you can get a serial number imprinted on the back, an upcoming requirement since this will likely be classified as a Class VI weapon.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Sigh, I guess sarcasm is hard to get across on the internets without emoticons. Is this better?

You know what, to make it up to you why don't I send you some of this at a reduced price? I bought them in bulk so I can give you a really good deal, before the prices go up when our soon-to-be dear leader makes all conrades buy and display them in homage to him.

Item I*

Item II

*For only $2.99 more you can get a serial number imprinted on the back, an upcoming requirement since this will likely be classified as a Class VI weapon.

Now THAT was the type of response I was looking for!

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
On page 48 of the 2008 Democratic National Platform, there is a call for the reinstatement of the AWB.

It is not a pipe dream, and they've told us they're going to do it.
Firearms
We recognize that the right to bear arms is an important part of the American tradition, and we will preserve Americans’ Second Amendment right to own and use firearms. We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation, but we know that what works in Chicago may not work in Cheyenne. We can work together to enact and enforce common-sense laws and improvements – like closing the gun show loophole, improving our background check system, and reinstating the assault weapons ban, so that guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists or criminals. Acting responsibly and with respect for differing views on this issue, we can both protect the constitutional right to bear arms and keep our communities and our children safe.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Is it me or does that platform statement bring upon a RCOB (Kim du Toit readers will recognize the acronym)?

enforce common-sense laws and improvements - like...einstating the assault weapons ban, so that guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists or criminals.

Rage threshold reached. Proceed to gun range for relief.