• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Holy Sh** MH-60S video

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ahh damn tailrotor authority issues catching up with the previously tandem rotor crowd again. I stopped watching some of the 60 guys do vertrep because I didnt want to have to srite an official statement when they F'd it away. I know that not all HCS guys have this problem but there do seem to be more than a few.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Oh that would've been hilarious, if the dipped him just for fun.

Agreed, although they were probably more concerned with the fact that they just seriously fvcked things away. Minor debrief item - no big deal. :D

Brett

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Sure hope he had his harness tight, otherwise them boys are hurting!:eek: :eek:

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
They showed us that one during a class in the FRS a couple days ago. The IP said the helo had to fly back to a ship where they could land with him hanging so he could get back in the helo. Not sure if thats correct or not though.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Sure hope he had his harness tight, otherwise them boys are hurting!:eek: :eek:

It doesn't actually go around the boys, it wraps around your chest. I'm guessing he probably had some bruised ribs after that was said and done.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
It doesn't actually go around the boys, it wraps around your chest. I'm guessing he probably had some bruised ribs after that was said and done.

Yick, I would much prefer a fullbody harness similar to the aloft harness, but that's just me.