• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hornets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2flyNow

I said over-easy!!!!!!
Anyone know the hornets proposed life span(when will it be decomisioned)? Im hoping to go into the Navy(im 14) and i really do not want the JSF because I think it's a piece of trash(if i make it-which i will.(anyone else agree-im sure to get a beating up for this).

Down with UAvs

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
JSF trash? Hmmmmm.

To answer the question, the hornet will still be around.

But the JSF is going to be a better airframe. But I'm sure your cohorts in API/Primary/Advanced will be happy to hear they have less competition for that JSF slot.

Want2flyNow

I said over-easy!!!!!!
JSF trash? Hmmmmm.

To answer the question, the hornet will still be around.

But the JSF is going to be a better airframe. But I'm sure your cohorts in API/Primary/Advanced will be happy to hear they have less competition for that JSF slot.

Its not that I think its trash, but I think it's gonna have some problems. To many electronices. No HUD, LCd instrument panel(could u ask 4 a bigger problem), 1 engine.Just really dont have a desire to get in one.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
To many electronices. No HUD, LCd instrument panel(could u ask 4 a bigger problem)

????

I was under the impression that the HUD would be built into the helmet. And as far as too many electronices [sic], have you heard of the EA-18G?

Lawman

None
Its not that I think its trash, but I think it's gonna have some problems. To many electronices. No HUD, LCd instrument panel(could u ask 4 a bigger problem), 1 engine.Just really dont have a desire to get in one.

Ok well theres a quick way to make sure you never do...

dress_uniform_oxford.jpg

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
If only he were a little older, this could be REALLY good ...

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
No offence to the original poster, but until you have any tac air experience, or even any military flying in general, reserving judgement is usually a great thing to do. You are kind of sounding off on an arena you don't really know a whole lot about other than what you read. Understandable....but it just isn't a replacement for even 5 real hours.

Sincerely,
Loves Automated Displays

Raptor2216

This kid needs to take a chill pill and just relax and stop doing all this "reading of encyclopedias"...reading kills brain cells.

Tactical387

you dont want the f-35 because its not good enough for your 14 year old little super prodigy self...ok...idk man I dont get into a habit of calling the most advanced fighter in the world a piece of trash but thats just how I roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.