• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House Speaker Cindy Sheehan?

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
I thought Cindy Sheehan called it quits, and was going back to her private life.

Gitr

I love how her impeachment claims are based on misleading the public - well if that's the case, there go a lot more people

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I thought Cindy Sheehan called it quits, and was going back to her private life.

My take is that she's showing her true colors again in her continual craving for media attention. Her going off the stage rant flaming the democrats for betrayal was emotional and perhaps intended to get everyone on her side again (she was losing her headliner status). I suspect she's in withdrawl and threw out this attack/announcement to continue her campaign against the Bush administration and now the dems as well. Wonder if she'll show up with Jesse or Chavez again soon.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cindy Sheehan said:
Democrats and Americans feel betrayed by the Democratic leadership. We hired them to bring an end to the war.
I have to agree with that to a certain extent. I think the far left really thought the Dems would put an end to the war. Little did they know that they don't have to cajones to go through with it.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
She has a pretty inflated ego if she really thinks she can run and win.

Who knows what goes on in her head, but she's lashing out again and using threats now. I suspect this is in realm of desperation and doubt Pelosi will be worried. I do ponder how long the press will enable her ranting (likely forever or as long as it draws attention).

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have to agree with that to a certain extent. I think the far left really thought the Dems would put an end to the war. Little did they know that they don't have to cajones to go through with it.

Which just goes to show you how naive the public is about matters of politics and government.

Brett

BackOrdered

Contributor
I do ponder how long the press will enable her ranting (likely forever or as long as it draws attention).

If I was a member of the press, I'd give her all the press time in the world. This should be entertaining. She'll complain, and moan, and gripe all the way to election day for the people's amusement. And once she loses (and loses hard) she'll blame and campaign against the American people and threaten to move to Canada. Then once she reaches Canada, she'll find something that doesn't go her way and blame Canadians. She's one of those types. It is every single person in the worlds fault but hers.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
As long as it's going to be a circus let's get Arnold Schwarzeneger and Gary Coleman to run, too. If I were Pelosi, and even if I had the articles of impeachment in my hand at this moment, I would stick them in the desk drawer for awhile just to see what happens. It'll be like witnessing a car wreck. You didn't want to see it, but you just can't stop looking. Not to mention that if by some strange twist the articles did get filed, then Sheehan's weird moonbat mob would be slightly legitimized and she would have a golden statue of herself placed in public view for people to pray to (and urinate on).

Pelosi's constituents would probably do best to just pretend Sheehan isn't there if/when she starts campaigning.