• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House Speaker Cindy Sheehan?

NUFO06

None
I want to know what is Pelosi going to do about China. Here she is yelling at Bush to do something to China about all there bad products and labor practices and that we should pass a bill to do something. Which I agree with. But then what is she going to when China gets her peice of legislation, wipes there ass with it and then sends it back to her. This women annoys me more than Clinton. But I have not read "Her Way" yet.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I want to know what is Pelosi going to do about China. Here she is yelling at Bush to do something to China about all there bad products and labor practices and that we should pass a bill to do something. Which I agree with. But then what is she going to when China gets her peice of legislation, wipes there ass with it and then sends it back to her. This women annoys me more than Clinton. But I have not read "Her Way" yet.

Huh?

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
As left wing as San Fransisco is, they arent going to vote for Sheehan just because she is pro-Bush's impeachment.

Pelosi is anti-Bush enough for San Fran, and she has a good track record in the House for initiatives that her district supports.

And yet again your talking about a presidential election year. Straight ticket voting will only increase her advantage on election day.