• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

If you thought things couldn't get dumber...

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Brett327 said:
Amen, brother. Can we settle on being brothers? I'm only 35 for Christ's sake. :D

Brett

We certainly can. If you're 35, you're not QUITE old enough to be my father (I'm 23, soon to be 24), unless you matured at a fairly young age. :D

Scotty-O

Due to the government,I feel over-stimulated.
metro said:
We certainly can. If you're 35, you're not QUITE old enough to be my father (I'm 23, soon to be 24), unless you matured at a fairly young age. :D

I'm thoroughly convinced Brett was leaving his mark on the female sex by age 11! :p

Old NFO

None
Birdman1 said:
How about a warning shot or two. Then a megaphone telling them to turn around in spanish. Then we can shoot them if the illegal immigrant still tries to cross.
There is no such thing... A "warning" shot is nothing but a huge lawsuit from the ACLU. Besides, if you shoot/kill, then there is only "one" side of the story to tell...:D
I have been taught that for years, and firmly believe it, based on some of the court cases out there where the criminal sues the victim, claiming to be the "real" victim of the events... Perfect example, a cop friend used his official car to pin (not kill) a robber who had stolen a TV and was shooting at the officer. He pinned the crook against a brick wall, breaking both legs and effectively kneecapping him. The crook, via the ACLU, sued the officer and the department, and won a settlement of over $500,000 for "grevious harm and police brutality" :icon_rage

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Old NFO said:
There is no such thing... A "warning" shot is nothing but a huge lawsuit from the ACLU. Besides, if you shoot/kill, then there is only "one" side of the story to tell...:D
I have been taught that for years, and firmly believe it, based on some of the court cases out there where the criminal sues the victim, claiming to be the "real" victim of the events... Perfect example, a cop friend used his official car to pin (not kill) a robber who had stolen a TV and was shooting at the officer. He pinned the crook against a brick wall, breaking both legs and effectively kneecapping him. The crook, via the ACLU, sued the officer and the department, and won a settlement of over $500,000 for "grevious harm and police brutality" :icon_rage

Yep, it's this kind of sh!t that makes me sick to my stomach. All too often, Joe Citizen is viciously attacked, attempted murder, the works... Joe Citizen fights back and shoots the badguy. Badguy sues him for everything he's worth. Disguting, ABSOLUTELY disgusting. We're becoming England, where criminals are a protected species.

Birdman

Old NFO said:

I agree, perhaps shoot to kill is better.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Birdman1 said:
I agree, perhaps shoot to kill is better.

Never use that phrase in a legal situation. It'll get you in jail for murder real quick.

"Shoot to stop"... if stop means they die... oh well.

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
I am not in favor of shooting illegals on sight. I say just put a nice dense minefield between the layers of that fence.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Speaking of getting dumber (weirder???) .... yet another illegal comes to Washington State. I knew Washington had a LOT of illegals ... so I suppose what difference will one more make .... ??? :icon_rast

http://www.yakima-herald.com/page/dis/286142445910145

vicente-fox.jpg
aztlan2.jpg

Old NFO

None
Fly Navy said:
Never use that phrase in a legal situation. It'll get you in jail for murder real quick.

"Shoot to stop"... if stop means they die... oh well.
Actually what is taught is the phrase- I shot to stop the threat to my life. Oh yeah, that means you don't empty the mag into them....:D

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Old NFO said:
Actually what is taught is the phrase- I shot to stop the threat to my life. Oh yeah, that means you don't empty the mag into them....:D
It might mean you empty the magazine into "them" .... just don't do it when "they" are on the ground and not advancing. :icon_rast

Scotty-O

Due to the government,I feel over-stimulated.
Omfg

eddie said:
**HIGHLY RELATED MATERIAL**
As long as we are talking about how things are "getting dumber," I felt this was very relevant.

This candidate clearly wants to "friend" you.

Oh, Hell then, why don't we just elect Fox as OUR president, too! He seems to have all the answers to our country's problems AND I'd pick him over Hi-C. :icon_rage
(That's my suggestion for Hillary's new nickname over there on My Space) :D