• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interesting article about Senator McCain

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
That Rolling Stone article is a serious hatchet piece. Not really worth reading, IMO.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Come on Z....

you know Rolling Stone wants a Rock Star candidate...
This is the American Idol election after all...

obama_elvis.jpg

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't often look to Rolling Stone for serious journalism.....oh wait, make that never. :eek:

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
DailyKos then??:icon_tong

Funny guy. Blogs don't have news, they have opinions and those.....well, you know......:eek:

Two newspapers a day, 3 or 4 news websites and of course, work. That is where I get my news.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
That doesn't really count as journalism, and the paper it is written on is too rough to wipe my ass with, so that's basically useless.

Save the Environment. Stop the Presses at the Rolling Stone.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Funny guy. Blogs don't have news, they have opinions and those.....well, you know......:eek:

Two newspapers a day, 3 or 4 news websites and of course, work. That is where I get my news.

I keed I keed....I know you're a damn smart fella...
BTW...are you at work right now??, (if not....boozex?? I mean, it's been almost a year already, inexcusable!) I think both of our work skeds allow for ample time getting on the unclass and checking the news sites.....and doing the Washington Compost xword puzzles.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
ACTUALLY ... I don't have any problem w/ the Rolling Stoned(sic) article ... I just take it for what it is: a McCain hit piece.

Most of it is true/based on truth as far as I know "the truth" from various & sundry sources going all the way back to the TRACOM when I was a STUD ... on one occasion in 1980 I attended a dinner party in Dallas that included "Texas" John Tower and Ross Perot among the 40-50 invited guests. I could tell you plenty about those two gents that doesn't make it into "mainstream" if it would serve any purpose .... :) ... but in reality, the Rolling Stoned McCain hit piece contains a lot of truth, a few errors, conveniently omits any significant & balanced point-counterpoint ... and does it's intended job: slam McCain. But I suppose they're REALLY playing to the choir, in any case .... and then again, if you wanted "balanced", you generally don't go to Rolling Stoned magazine, yea-as ??? :)

I only wish they might see their way clear to do a similarly "balanced" exposé
on the junior Senator from the mean streets of Chicago. You know; his real family history, his past associations, motivations, money sponsorship, etc., etc. .. mebbe then I might be more impressed ... but it ain't gonna happen any time soon. :sleep_125

Just remember one thing I keep harping on:

All men ... that's as in ... ALL MEN .... have feet of clay at the end of the day. It's just a question of how big a hypocrite ARE you anyway ... ??? :)

a4seviltwinsmalloz2.jpg