• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

iranian tomcat data iran iraq war

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pogues?

hey catmando,
do these dilusional a4 'real fighter guy wannabes' pogues remind you of charlie sheen?
:)

POGUES? Sir Ed, our *onor compels our Messia* & I , to c*allenge you and Cat :icon_cat: :icon_magi to an aerial duel, 2 A4-Fs agin your section of F4-Js... manos a manos! T*e simulated glove *as struck! Gentlemen, man your weapons...(no tankers, :icon_anim *ee *ee), RSVP!
BzB/A4s :tiger_125

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
hey catmando,
do these dilusional a4 'real fighter guy wannabes' pogues remind you of charlie sheen?
Catmando said:
Pretty much.... :D
*sigh* ... delusional. I rest my case. See here, children, puppies, and young wannabe skulls full of cottage cheese: a mind is a terrible thing to waste ... *sigh*

PLUS ... Cat -- you really need to keep your GIB male secretary on a shorter leash or at the very least put a muzzle on him ... he's embarrassing you in the debrief. :D

BOTTOM LINE: beware the Wily Bogey in the sun ... or under your belly ... MY GOD ... HE'S EVERYWHERE !!! :D

GUNS KILL !!

I don't believe sweeter words were ever heard on the frequency .... and they were heard w/ great frequency.

gunskill.jpg

dallasadversary007small.png

image by A4sForever

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
:eek:
BOTTOM LINE: beware the Wily Bogey in the sun ... or under your belly ... HE'S EVERYWHERE !!! :D

GUNS KILL !! I don't believe sweeter words were ever heard on the frequency .... and we heard then w/ great frequency.

gunskill.jpg

This would look Photoshopped if the Scooter appeared to be on the Fox-Four's 6, instead of actually being on a left-wing echelon formation bearing!!! ;) :D :eek:

Oh, and bogies were sooooo predictable.... you knew they would come out of the sun, so that's the first place you looked, if your RIO didn't have a lock.

Fortunately, "belly-checks" were part of my standard routine. Thus, you would never hear a cheap, "guns kill" ever on my frequency. :pirate_12