• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Iraq contractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeet

Banned
I'm currently working for a security contractor.[Mod note: contractor says this is not the case] Before I started my tour, a couple guys asked me to post my stuff.

I fly a helo. We never go out of the green zone except in convoy. I think my guys are are the best in the world. Most are former special forces and more than a few are former secret service. Me, I just have hours.

I carry a modified M-4 and a Beretta. I won't say what my gunners carry.

If I get interest, I'll try to add to this post.

Skeet

PS: I'd recommend GoToMyPC to anyone who wants to post from a remote location.

MOD Note: The authenticity of this poster has been challenged due to irregularities in posts and misleading responses to mod queries as well as pattern of behavior similiar to known poser "Snort"

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Keep your head down and stay safe skeet. You guys are doing important work over there. Are you former Army? 160th? Judging from your avitar I'm guessing you fly for Blackwater?

Skeet

Banned
This isn't Skeeter is it?.......(looking for the popcorn)

No, not Skeeter. @xmid: yes, no, and i can't say. @devil_dog: thanks for the interest. i need to get my ducks in a row and then i'll post again.

MOD Note: The authenticity of this poster has been challenged due to irregularities in posts and misleading responses to mod queries as well as pattern of behavior similiar to known poser "Snort"

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'd recommend GoToMyPC to anyone who wants to post from a remote location.

Why not just post from where you are? You must have internet access to use gotomypc, right?

Skeet

Banned
Why not just post from where you are? You must have internet access to use gotomypc, right?

Good question, Schnugg. If my employer could prove it was me, they'd probably fire me. This is the last post to this thread.

Skeet

Banned
Blackwater Ops

An interesting article and video. You'll have to sit thru a friggin ad to get to the good stuff on the vid, but it's worth it, IMO.

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=108061&ran=150812

Skeet

P.S.: Hope I don't see iraq from this point of view.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
What type of Helo are they flying at the beggining? The one that's in your Avatar Pic? a -300?

Skeet

Banned
I love it Shakey. I was told if I posted that vid my head would roll, so I'm glad it was you.

I actually recognize a couple of those jokers, as they're well known in the company.

Skeet

Status
Not open for further replies.