• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Iraq contractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeet

Banned
Well, what's the object of this? If you doubt my credentials, then contact the company.

MOD Note: The authenticity of this poster has been challenged due to irregularities in posts and misleading responses to mod queries as well as pattern of behavior similiar to known poser "Snort"

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Indeed, and since, Skeet, you have stated that you just were hired recently.......

Well, the company might not guys releasing it anyways. Same thing with the government, even if it is out there already they don't want you confirming it or spreading it around anyways. Just because it is in the public doesn't mean it is unclassified and you can talk about it.......I can neither confirm or deny.......;)

Skeet

Banned
Done.

Mod note: Name was not provided as stated above and when challenged, poster made excuses and has yet to validate his creditentials and has been banned. Furthermore, Blackwater has contacted AW and said posts are not valid and full of inaccuracies and this is not one of their own.

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
Skeet/Skeeterman is a bonified hosebag and poser. I know CPTAUSRET personnally however, and he is the real deal and a confirmed gun-ship killer.

Mike-

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ah, big ones too I think, given that bio.

Welcome aboard, CPT.

Birdman

I saw that Skeet was banned, did he prove to be another phoney? perhaps the same one of the similar namesake?

Status
Not open for further replies.