• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Iraq contractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Skeet, Skeeter, Skeeterkid, Skeeterman????

So has "Skeeterman" struck again? What's the official ruling? :D

Nope...must be something in the water as Skeet and Skeeterman coexisted at same time. Skeet hails from another state in locale(s) in close proximity to Snort who claimed to be a Tomcat pilot and own a Piper Meridian. Maybe they're fishing buddies. Who knows? Bottomline: all 3 usernames banned for failing to produce bona fide evidence of their military background/resumes.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Goodbye Skeet, Snort, whoever you really are.....

Good question, Schnugg. If my employer could prove it was me, they'd probably fire me. This is the last post to this thread.

Your supposed employer is real, but says you are not and does not like you using a pic of one of their aircraft as your avatar so it has been replaced with something more appropriate. However, you are right in that this is your last post because the Mod Team have voted in off-line session and you are now banned for life of this incarnation (as you were in your last appearance as Snort).

Status
Not open for further replies.