• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Israeli's Strike Syrian Nuclear Cache from North Korea

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
My only question is: why isn't this being reported widely by the main stream media??? You have to look for it .... it's not front & center.

'Cause if true -- with all the potential ramifications, including the possibility (emphasis: possibility) that this "action" was a dry run for action against Iran -- this is potentially HUGE news ....

Oh well .... I wonder what's the latest on O.J. ????

Lawman

None
My only question is: why isn't this being reported widely by the main stream media??? You have to look for it .... it's not front & center.

'Cause if true -- with all the potential ramifications, including the possibility (emphasis: possibility) that this "action" was a dry run for action against Iran -- this is potentially HUGE news ....

Guns dont kill people..... Psychoticly enraged ex-husbands with knives do.

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
I hate celebrities. Why can't we have a legitimate media in this country.

Cuz legitimate news doesn't make money anymore. People would rather watch Britney yell at her mom (see edit) than watch the aftermath of a fatal bridge collapse - literally.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

The reason you are not seeing it is because there is a big black hole of info, no one is talking. :confused:

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I dont think it has been confirmed that there was a strike yet, has it? Some reports say yes, others dont.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The reason you are not seeing it is because there is a big black hole of info, no one is talking. :confused:

There you go ..... score one for Flash-Canada-Lover-Boy (and I say that with all due respect, you unnerstan', Eh??? :)) .... sooooooooooooooooooooo ............. why is no one talking???

The black hole. There's the "excitement". That's the "question". Here's hoping they bring the A-4's out of mothballs .... :D

snake020

Contributor

Here's hoping they bring the A-4's out of mothballs .... :D

quais mothballs? solamente precisa de ver do marinha do brasil:

skyhawk_MG.jpg

MasterBates

Can I get a translation..

I may have gone to school with a bunch of crazy portugeuese people, but I speak even less of that than spanish.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
he said " look, brazil still uses A-4's, what mothballs? Brazil rocks. Motorhead wrote a song about going there."

SkywardET

Contrarian
If there were more media attention, I bet there would be more talking done about this. The timesonline.co.uk news link seemed to have a lot of information with decent sources.

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
You gotta love Israel's tactics. "Okay, let's not fight anymore. We're pulling our guys back. Oh, by the way..." >BOOM< "We don't want you guys to have nukes."