• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Israeli's Strike Syrian Nuclear Cache from North Korea

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
What I find interesting is that I have not yet heard massive condemnation from the other arab countries yet. Anyone else hear anything? Damn OJ...

Huggy Bear

pilot
What I find interesting is that I have not yet heard massive condemnation from the other arab countries yet. Anyone else hear anything? Damn OJ...

I would imagine most of them, at least the half reasonable ones, are happy. They only dislike their arab brothers a little less than they like the jews.

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
Holy I'm-in-the-wrong-service-and-in-the-wrong-country Batman!!

It just shows that the IDF gets it. They still know what women in the military were originally intended to be for: MWR!!!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I would imagine most of them, at least the half reasonable ones, are happy. They only dislike their arab brothers a little less than they like the jews.
That's always a consideration ... if the last Jew in the Middle East disappeared tomorrow, the A-rabs would still be at each others' throats.

Plus, if Iran in any way, shape, or form figures into the overall "story", the Iranians/Persians ain't "A-rabs" in any case. :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Try to stay focused on the greater question, men and boys.

I gotta wonder whether or not some of you boys (no names, please) have ever had a date. You know ... with a "real", live, "actual" woman??? :)

AJB37

Try to stay focused on the greater question, men and boys.

I gotta wonder whether or not some of you boys (no names, please) have ever had a date. You know ... with a "real", live, "actual" woman??? :)

You mean there are actually real life women? I thought they were only on my computer screen.

Anyways, Fox is now actually having some coverage of the strike in between OJ and the Florida kid.