• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board MARCH-01-21

eahmed4

I guess that makes sense. They must be pretty low and a bit needy for IPs if he got picked up as a third choice

exNavyOffRec

I guess that makes sense. They must be pretty low and a bit needy for IPs if he got picked up as a third choice
IWC is odd when it comes to boards, they will put you where you think you are a good fit, there have been people who have selected for say CW but only put in for IP.

If all the choices a person puts are IWC ranking doesn't really matter that much for well qualified individuals.

exNavyOffRec

I suspect it’s because it’s all the same board so they wouldn’t give a candidate two slots in the same community in a single board? I haven’t seen anyone get Y for both SNA and NFO either.
That is a recent thing for aviation, they used to give people a Y for both SNA and SNFO if they applied for it, recently as things have been kind of messed up they haven't.