• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board MARCH-01-21

eahmed4

I need to sign off on SWO if they don't want me in Intel. Also, need to get petition having my ship date bumped up so I can commission during FY21.
Glad you brought this up. Supply is my second choice, intel third. If I get selected for both, what happens then? Does intel get nullified since it’s a lower choice?

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Glad you brought this up. Supply is my second choice, intel third. If I get selected for both, what happens then? Does intel get nullified since it’s a lower choice?
How it works is that if your first choice accepts you before your second or third choice boards meet, you won't go to board for the second and third choices because they figure you'll accept your first choice.

If they all meet almost simultaneously (like they did late February/early March), you go to board on all of them and have the possibility of being accepted at all of them.

If you have multiple Pro-Rec Y's, you have to choose one and reject the others.

eahmed4

Well finding out I was ineligible for Supply so hearing back from this board for Intel is even more crucial for me now

eahmed4

Keep in mind if you’re picked up for Intel, you won’t go to board for SWO. That’s if you put SWO as second choice.
I put it as first, intel was third for me. If I don’t get in for either I will reconfigure it to make Intel first, SWO second, IP third, and CW fourth. I would try to maximize my chances to get selected by at least one of them

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
I put it as first, intel was third for me. If I don’t get in for either I will reconfigure it to make Intel first, SWO second, IP third, and CW fourth. I would try to maximize my chances to get selected by at least one of them
Wow, four choices? Hope you get one! I’m confident you’ll get SWO.