• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAG finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cougar23

Wow! I can't believe it's over. :( I've loved this show ever since it began? Ever think they'll come out with all the seasons on DVD in box sets? What did you think about the ending with the flipping of the coin for Mac and Harm to decide which one of their careers would end, then ending with the coin in the air?

KBayDog

THANKS FOR RUINING THE ENDING FOR ME! :icon_rage

"Wow - What an ending! Who would have thought that Darth Vadar was Luke Skywalker's father?!?!" - Homer Simpson (circa 1981)

B

Blutonski816

yeah, dude some of us are out here on the west coast....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Don't bother yourself with the criticism .... as for Me? I say :) thank you :) for giving away the ending of a 10-year series --- now I won't have to waste my time sitting in from of the TV ---- I can either post on AW or use the time to do something equally productive .....

toilet.gif
...... ALOHA, Cougar .....

KBayDog

A4sForever said:
Don't bother yourself with the criticism .... as for Me? I say :) thank you :) for giving away the ending of a 10-year series --- now I won't have to waste my time sitting in from of the TV ---- I can either post on AW or use the time to do something equally productive .....

toilet.gif
...... ALOHA, Cougar .....

Thank you, A4s, for modeling the ADA-compatable head. An appropriate pic for any thread concering JAG. Bud Roberts would be proud.

JimmyK

Wow, glad I found this thread after I watched the show. Not trying to play armchair producer here, but, If I had to take a guess I would say Mac would be the one who resigned her commision. Just a quick question, would any commisioned officers on this board resign there commision for true love? After just being promoted to O-6? Or about to take command of your own unit?

cougar23

Well, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't even recognize the time difference. I thought ya'll watched it at the same time as us, jus like w/e time it was there. So I'm sorry to anyone who I ruined the ending for :( I was just wanting to see what people had to say about it, I'm sorry if I ended up causing hurt by it.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
JimmyK said:
Would any commisioned officers on this board resign there commision for true love? After just being promoted to O-6? Or about to take command of your own unit?

Depends, am I a JAG or an aviator. I'd quit if I'm flying a desk, kick her to the curb elsewise.

Status
Not open for further replies.