• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAG finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singer6

Konichiwa *****es
Ya. The budster went from JG to LCDR in nine years. Thats much more believable. What isn't is him getting sent to Afghanistan and getting a leg blown off.

KBayDog

Singer6 said:
Ya. The budster went from JG to LCDR in nine years. Thats much more believable. What isn't is him getting sent to Afghanistan and getting a leg blown off.

Yeah. I figured that his dad would have blown his leg off years earlier.

HOO-YAH, MASTER CHIEF!

cougar23

One thing the show didn't wrap up was what would happen to Vukovic? Mac didn't want him with her, while Harm seemed to at least semi-support him, even though they had their rocky moments. We know Bud and Harriet were gonna stay in D.C., but I wonder about Vukovic?

Coota0

None
Harriet is a hottie (maybe becuase she looks alot like my wife) I think Vick was left in Libo, becuase I heard a rumor that there might be a JAG San Diego spin-off.

JimmyK

Whats the point of a spin-off of a show that was cancelled becasue its ratings were low? I do hope it happens though.

edit: Found this link. It says Bellisario pitched JAG: San Diego to CBS but they didnt bite. It also says he hasnt ruled out the idea of a reunion movie, gives us JAG fans something to look forward to I guess.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
cougar23 said:
One thing the show didn't wrap up was what would happen to Vukovic? Mac didn't want him with her, while Harm seemed to at least semi-support him, even though they had their rocky moments. We know Bud and Harriet were gonna stay in D.C., but I wonder about Vukovic?
They should send him down to Atlanta. I'm sure I can find him someone to do.

Thing. Something for him to do.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The show's ratings went down the tubes when they moved the show from Tuesday to Friday nights. Most people have better things to do on Friday nights than religiously watch JAG. I'm still sad though, great show.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
CommodoreMid said:
The show's ratings went down the tubes when they moved the show from Tuesday to Friday nights. Most people have better things to do on Friday nights than religiously watch JAG. I'm still sad though, great show.

That's exactly what it was. For a tuesday night, it was a good show to watch. But then came things like CSI and of course a Navy spinoff had to come, so NCIS jumped on the bandwagon of crime investagation shows and out went JAG to friday nights, when people have much better things to do. O well... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.