• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAG finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

titoj

Future former Wall Street-er
Everybody knows the east coast is all that matters anyway. :icon_wink

As far as the ending - which you've already spoiled so I'm free of blame - can you say textbook television series finale? Annoying as hell, sure, but we'll all get over it. There were other loose ends that went untied, but I still have lots of reruns to watch on USA. That should help the feelings of loss..

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
JimmyK said:
.........Just a quick question, would any commisioned officers on this board resign there commision for true love? After just being promoted to O-6? Or about to take command of your own unit?

WOULD I RESIGN ??? In a heartbeat !!!!!

---- if she had lots of this:
govern_lots_of_money_v01_1142.jpg
untitled7df2.png
....One of these ...
40small7je.jpg
... and looked like this ...
dsc001small6fc.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
JAG's over on the West Coast .... actually, all things considered, it wan't bad. Perhaps I am just getting sentimental .....

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I was hoping for a rockin' sex/bed room scene instead of just a kiss to consummate the engagement. Catherine Bell is just plain HOT!

B

Blutonski816

I dunno, maybe she had second thoughts about such a scene because D.J.E. looks like he's been packin' a few extra pounds around the midsection.....

VAmookie

A4sForever said:
WOULD I RESIGN ??? In a heartbeat !!!!!

---- if she had lots of this:
govern_lots_of_money_v01_1142.jpg
untitled7df2.png
....One of these ...
40small7je.jpg
... and looked like this ...
dsc001small6fc.jpg

Where in the hell did you get these pictures of my mom. Yeah, my dad left the JROTC for her

Grant

One thing about JAG that has always bothered me above others is that ages, ranks, and time in service dont add up. OK, so Harm was promoted to Captain, yet he said that he had a few more years till retirement.

Now I dont see how its possible for someone to make 0-6 in under 20 years....? Granted, its television, and being realistic took a backseat to drama. But in reality, does this happen? I'd guess you'd have to be a real stud to fly up the ladder to make 0-6 in under 20. How many 40-42 year old Captains are out there?

Dont give me crap about nitpicking the show, I could care less about the dynamics of the show. I'm curious as to how this could (or couldnt) have happened in the real world.

Grant

titoj said:
Maybe he just wasn't ready to retire? That's how I interpreted it..

I dont think thats it. He specifically said in the final scene at the bar "resign". If he already had 20 and lost the flip, he wouldnt resign, he'd retire. So it sounded to me like that meant that he didnt yet have enough time in service. I dunno...

I guess it doesnt really matter, its just TV. :D

Singer6

Konichiwa *****es
If memory serves he started the show as a LT. That means he went from O-2 to O-6 in nine years. That is less believable than making captian in twenty.

All in all though, it wasn't half bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.