• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAG is Finally Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
ChuckMK23 said:
I bet you dollars to donuts that Ms. Bell reads this thread, lol. Seriously!

As I understand it, she has a true affection for the military, which is pretty sweet.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Bell was pretty much the only thing that kept this Military themed soap opera from going the way of "Wings of gold" a long time ago. JAG was seriously a "Murphy Brown" in uniforms with the occasional film room action footage thrown in for "flavor". Too bad that the editing was so poor that everytime you saw a plane fly by or a humvee driving down the road, you spent the whole time wondering if they filmed it using a crew of Paparazzi.

I'll stick to Stuffed Magazine. I can at least take that into the bathroom with me.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
theblakeness said:
Bell was pretty much the only thing that kept this Military themed soap opera from going the way of "Wings of gold" a long time ago.

"Wings of Gold" - now that was a worthless show if I've ever seen one.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Wait...its still on tv? Thats news to me. I'm gonna have to set my DVR to record it now.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
So now the question is: will JAG: San Diego become a reality? Bellasario wants the show to be more hip with changes in music and scenery. Any news in the woodworks?

KBayDog

gregsivers said:
"Wings of Gold" - now that was a worthless show if I've ever seen one.

Worthless? Hardly. That show has taught me everything I know about Naval Aviation:

-Naval Aviators have pioneered teleportation. How else could they get from the flightline at NASP to their headquarters building at MCRD San Diego in such a short time?

-Studying? Who needs studying?

-SNAs are extra special people who deserve extra special attention in Pensacola, particularly at bars.

-Only hot women fly.

-There must always be one "token" Marine amongst squids.

-NASWF/CC/Meridian/Kingsville and the RAGs do not exist. All flight training is done at NASP.

-Fighter jocks are the only true aviators.

Status
Not open for further replies.