• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAG is Finally Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Those guys were supposed to be SNAs? I think I watched about 5 minutes of that show before I realized that the CO was the husband of Barbara "your airplanes are too noisy for my poodle" Streisand. That, and his ridiculous pompadour. Nice look Johnny Bravo, don't blow a fuse with that hair dryer. Homo.

i have a hangover.

jburnes

Now you guys call all live the dream..

bell-glove.gif

yes i am well aware i have no life...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
zab1001 said:
Those guys were supposed to be SNAs? I think I watched about 5 minutes of that show before I realized that the CO was the husband of Barbara "your airplanes are too noisy for my poodle" Streisand. That, and his ridiculous pompadour. Nice look Johnny Bravo, don't blow a fuse with that hair dryer. Homo.

i have a hangover.

LOL
anim_lol.gif

B

Blutonski816

That show was so retarded... The only other short-lived show that compared to it was that one show that was supposedly about Astronauts... what was it called??

The Cape??

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Yeah, JAG made it possible for a JAGiator to jump in an F-14 (after he had not been carrier qual'd in 5 years), take off, land on a submarine, get fired out of a torpedo tube, and swim to DC in time for a court marshall. Absolutely amazing.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Godspeed said:
Yeah, JAG made it possible for a JAGiator to jump in an F-14 (after he had not been carrier qual'd in 5 years), take off, land on a submarine, get fired out of a torpedo tube, and swim to DC in time for a court marshall. Absolutely amazing.

Wait, you mean I can't do that in the real Navy?

Crowbar

None
I think the title should be changed to: "JAG is ending...finally!"

I loved the show when it first came out (I was about 18) then after a handful of episodes it really lost all appeal to me. Even Catherine Bell didn't make it worth it.

"Wings of Gold"...pure, Grade A ****. Whoever created that show needs to be whipped across the face with a belt...the buckle end.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Crowbar said:
I think the title should be changed to: "JAG is ending...finally!"

RemoteTop.jpg
AMEN ....... !!
tivo.jpg

... and good riddance. I recorded last night's episode and played it --- what a joke. American military and government = BAD .... misunderstood Iraqi = GOOD.

The producers, writers, and actors must be trying to maintain their Hollywood viability in a post-JAG world ... ???

Status
Not open for further replies.