• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Que3n

pilot
@utswimmer37 and others, thanks for all the work you've done on that excel sheet, very cool stuff. I need to be moved to the April board as well please. Had a slight hick-up with getting LOR's pulled in but seeing how my available ship date is not until 01JAN15 I am not too worried about it. Best of luck to all who were reviewed in this Feb board

halfbreed83

I'm out of the same office on Chapman. Is your recruiter LT Shipma?
No, I have chief Vu Tran. He's a great guy but I don't understand his heavy accent when I talk to him and it's hard to communicate over the phone with him. But he's awesome! I took my astb with LT he's a pretty good knowledgeable guy too.

Gunfyter

Just an observation. First report of AD Pro Y was on Dec 5. First non-AD Pro Y report was on Dec 10. 5 days.

Perhaps that means tomorrow we may see a report or two from the non-AD applicants.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
@utswimmer37 and others, thanks for all the work you've done on that excel sheet, very cool stuff. I need to be moved to the April board as well please. Had a slight hick-up with getting LOR's pulled in but seeing how my available ship date is not until 01JAN15 I am not too worried about it. Best of luck to all who were reviewed in this Feb board
you were already there so I just pulled you out of Feb. Best of luck on the next board!

brogdawg32

I'm going out of the Norwalk office. My recruiters have been very good. (The one i started with was being relieved, so they both did the job together for a few weeks to train the new LCDR). Much better than my experience with USAF

JFShampy

pilot
I'm going out of the Norwalk office. My recruiters have been very good. (The one i started with was being relieved, so they both did the job together for a few weeks to train the new LCDR). Much better than my experience with USAF
I wanted to join airforce but they were complete jerks to me. I weigh 188 with a max weight of 181 BUT I have 16% body fat. They wanted me to be 175 before they even talked to me.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot

I wanted to join airforce but they were complete jerks to me. I weigh 188 with a max weight of 181 BUT I have 16% body fat. They wanted me to be 175 before they even talked to me.

My USAF OR sucked as well. I emailed him 2 weeks before my AFOQT to see if there were any closer locations, instead of driving 2 hours and checking out a hotel for a night. I asked him for study materials, I get a empty email response. After I took my test, I found out that there was a AFOQT that was just held at the ROTC detachment at my school. Make a long story short, I took the two other people that were taking the exam with to the Navy with the same OR, lol. One is waiting on Civil Engineering results and other had to get medical waivers for pilot.