• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Surf

pilot
If I understand it correctly, FY15 class dates would start sometime after July 15; which would give us a graduation date post 01 October 2014. (EDIT*) - which is the summer. :)
Hopefully this is the case for us if selected, Newport in the summer is beautiful. Really only to be enjoyed before and after OCS though haha.

Josh3714

There are quite a few people from the December board still waiting so unless they slot people from this board first it will probably be FY15.

I have a friend who was selected SNA during the December board got his FS in January and went to OCS two weeks ago. Maybe AD has priority and goes first.

theghettodefendant

None
I have a friend who was selected SNA during the December board got his FS in January and went to OCS two weeks ago. Maybe AD has priority and goes first.
I'm pretty sure there were non ads from the last board who already went too. If you go back and look at the December board thread you'll see all the people who got their fs letters first. There are still a few left and I'm guessing those of us chosen last board will go before the people chosen this board, but that's just a guess who knows.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
I'm pretty sure there were non ads from the last board who already went too. If you go back and look at the December board thread you'll see all the people who got their fs letters first. There are still a few left and I'm guessing those of us chosen last board will go before the people chosen this board, but that's just a guess who knows.
We also don't know their availability date

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
Georgia here. Guess the joke about Southern people wanting to be pilots has some truth to it hah

mattl02428

I'm applying for SNFO. OAR 49 6,6,6 and 3.5 Political Science GPA from Georgia Southern University. Also i'm in my local masonic lodge if that would matter